Synchronized Audio Transmitter
Communications & Audio Module
PRODUCES UP TO A 10 WATT BROADCAST SIGNAL
The DRTXM4 Synchronized Audio Transmitter is the highest-efficiency HAR transmitter manufactured. It produces a strong signal to broadcast your highway advisory messages at the maximum legal power allowed by the FCC. The efficient DRTXM4 Synchronized Audio Transmitter does not require enclosure ventilation, even in the extremely hot climates, thus ensuring years of clean, dry and trouble-free operation. Comprehensive metering is clearly displayed on the front panel to indicate the transmitter is performing.
The DRTXM4 Synchronized Audio Transmitter is power adjustable to use the full 10W allowed by FCC and can be adjusted from 0-10W by an adjustment knob located on the side of the transmitter. When used in conjunction with the TCM-1 amplifier module, output wattage of up to 30W can be attained*.
- 0-10W signal adjustment
- Signal power up to 30W when used in conjunction with the TCM-1 amplifier*
- 100% modulation capable
- Overload mismatch output protection
- LED modulation meter
- LED status lights provide quick visual feedback on system status
UPGRADEABLE, COMPONENT BASED BLACKMAX® HIGHWAY ADVISORY RADIO SYSTEMS
The BlackMax HAR System supports modular components, allowing you to add to; or upgrade your HAR station without replacing the entire system.
*FCC Rule 90.242 specifies limits for HAR broadcasts. The TCM-1 can exceed FCC limitations
Adjustable to 10W
signal broadcast power can be adjusted from 0-10W
Signal power can be boosted to 30W when used with the TCM-1*
LED Status Lights
Gauges for Modulation & Other Functions clearly displayed on the front panel
- Normal audio input from recorder/ player through backplane, Auxiliary balanced, high-impedance, phone-line
- Power, System Status
- RF Output
- 0 to 10W as allowed by FCC
- Audio Distortion
- <1.5% from 200Hz to 3.5kHz
- 530 to 1700 khz
- 100% • Speech limiter controls modulation within FCC specifications
- Audio Response
- Better than ± 1 dB • Better than 20 dB down at 100 Hz • Better than 30 dB down at 60 Hz • Attenuation above
3 kHz conforms to FCC specifications
- FCC Certification
- Power Requirements
- 10 to 14 VDC at less than 2A
- 10.3” (h) x 3.2” (w) x 9.2” (d)
- Temp. Range
- -40 to +85°C
- 95% non-condensing
Modular ▰ ▰ ▰
Highway Advisory Radio (HAR) systems from MH Corbin utilize AM, FM and CB radio frequencies to broadcast messages to motorists. Informing drivers before they encounter delays and add to traffic problems is important for maintaining a safe driving environment. Since AM radio is a standard feature in nearly all vehicles, using MH Corbin HAR is one of the most practical ways to get the message out to everyone.
Modular ▰ ▰ ▰
Popular HAR System Downloads
Where to Buy
Distributor Map HAR
Sistemas Tecnológicos Cia. Ltda.
593 2 6043210
FUSiT SYGNAŁY S.A.
ul. Sygnały 62