Transmitter Control Module
INCREASES OR DECREASES HAR BROADCAST RANGE
An important feature for highway advisory radio (HAR) systems is to vary the power level of the transmitter output. This will increase or decrease the coverage area accordingly. The TCM-1 Transmitter Control Module (when used in conjunction with the TXM4 transmitter) allows the power to be set to from 0.1 watts up to 30.0 watts.
The TCM-1 Module is controlled from the MH Corbin DR1500 or CAM-1 recorder/player, which in turn can be controlled remotely using Platinum software.
- Remote control command to set power level from 0 to 30 Watts in 0.1 Watt increments
- Remote report command to read back Set Power, Measured Forward Power, Measured Reflected Power, VSWR, and Modulation Level
- Front panel display to show Set Power, Measured Forward Power, Measured Reflected Power, VSWR, and Modulation Level
- No maintenance required
- Operates on 110 V AC line or on 12 V DC battery backup power
30 Watt Boost
FCC Rule 90.242 specifies limits for HAR broadcasts. The TCM-1 can exceed FCC limitations.
Set power level using Platinum Software
Front Panel Display
Ptovides user feedback for power boost
- Housing Size
- 7.7” (h) x 12.0” (w) x 8.8” (d)
- Base Plate Size
- 15.0” (w) x 11.8” (d)
- 15 lb.
- -40 to +85° C
- 95% non-condensing
- Local: control panel
- Remote: Platinum Software
Modular ▰ ▰ ▰
Highway Advisory Radio (HAR) systems from MH Corbin utilize AM, FM and CB radio frequencies to broadcast messages to motorists. Informing drivers before they encounter delays and add to traffic problems is important for maintaining a safe driving environment. Since AM radio is a standard feature in nearly all vehicles, using MH Corbin HAR is one of the most practical ways to get the message out to everyone.
Modular ▰ ▰ ▰
Popular HAR System Downloads
Where to Buy
Distributor Map HAR
Sistemas Tecnológicos Cia. Ltda.
593 2 6043210
United Arab Emirates
Felix Devices & Equip Trading , LLC
P.O. Box 235733
04 273 7797
FUSiT SYGNAŁY S.A.
ul. Sygnały 62