NC350 BlueStar PTA
PORTABLE TRAFFIC ANALYZER with BLUETOOTH COMMUNICATIONS
ACCURATE TRAFFIC DATA MAKES DECISION MAKING EASY
The state-of-the-art NC350 BlueStar Portable Traffic Analyzer combines the bulletproof performance of the NC300 with Bluetooth technology to make data transfer from multiple devices efficient and easy.
In the lab, the NC350 analyzer will wirelessly connect to a computer for export to new or existing traffic studies. Vehicle count, speed, and classification can also be presented in the form of easy to read reports, charts, and graphs.
The lithium ion rechargeable NC350 BlueStar Portable Traffic Analyzer is housed in an extruded aluminum case and can be secured to the road using a reusable rubber cover causing no damage to road surfaces. NC350 analyzers use vehicle magnetic imaging and can count and classify up to 300,000 vehicles or up to 21 days per study, whichever comes first.
Vehicle count accuracy +/- 1% for 95% of vehicles
Bluetooth technology makes data transfer from multiple devices efficient and easy
Specific Lane Counts
Accurately measures traffic counts per lane
Studies to determine the type of vehicle and speeds on a road at any given time of day are helping governments and consultants improve traffic patterns and determine driver compliance to posted speed limits. With technology improving at the most rapid pace in generations, companies with the know-how to build reliable and durable systems will lead the way to help reduce congestion and increase safety on the world’s roads. MH Corbin takes pride in developing products for not just today’s road, but tomorrow’s road.
- Communicates wirelessly via Bluetooth™ Technology
- Can be installed and removed in minutes
- Inconspicuous design blends in with road surface
- Individual vehicle recording allows infinite binning capabilities
- Durable extruded aluminum housing
- Long-life, rechargeable, Lithium-Ion battery
- Easy to use software for viewing data
- Housing Material
- Extruded/anodized aluminum
- Ultimate Bearing Strength
- 88.000 psi (607 Mpa)
- 181 x 118 x 12.7mm / 7.125 x 4.625 x 0.5 in
- 0.59 Kg / 1.3 lb
- Operating Temperature
- -20°C to +60°C / (-4°F to +140°F)
- GMR Magnetic chip for Vehicle Magnetic Imaging
- Micro Serial Flash: 3MB
- LI-ion Battery Life
- Up to 21 days before recharge
- Metric / imperial
- Up to 300,000 vehicles or 21 days per study, whichever occurs first
- USB or Bluetooth
- 3.0VDC to 4.2VDC
Field replaceable, Lithium-Ion, rechargeable, overcharge protection, 3000 mAH at 23°C Nom 3.70VDC
- Length Accuracy
- ±4 ft, 90% of vehicles
- Speed Accuracy
- ±4 ft, 90% of vehicles
- Count Accuarcy
- ± 1%, 95% of vehicles
- Vehicle Detection
- Vehicles from 8 – 193 KPH / 5 – 120 MPH
- PTCRead – a tool for reading data from NC200, NC300 and NC350 devices.
Where to Buy
Distributor Map - DMI
Sistemas Tecnológicos Cia. Ltda.
593 2 6043210
FUSiT SYGNAŁY S.A.
ul. Sygnały 62